Kindergarten-Grade 8 2020-2021 Tuition
The chart below reflects the tuition rate for the 2020-2021 school year. Parents have the option to pay tuition in one payment, two payments, or 12 payments July through June, and funds are set aside to ensure that tuition is not a barrier for any parish student.
|1 Child||2 Children||3+ Children|
|Out of Parish Tuition||$14,160||$28,320||$42,480|
Current Family Registration Fee: $100
New Family Registration Fee: $300
COST OF EDUCATION
Tuition accounts for only 60% of the school’s total income, and the balance of our income consists of Holy Family Parish’s contribution and our advancement efforts (fundraising, HFK Fund, etc.). There are three components of a family’s contractual obligation to Holy Family Parish School: tuition, volunteer hours, and participation in fundraising.
STEWARDSHIP TUITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Be registered in Holy Family Parish for a full calendar year (families transferring in from another parish need a letter from the Pastor stating that they are a participating member of the parish);
- Regularly participate in Sunday Eucharist and other liturgies where we gather as a parish community to worship;
- Demonstrate a consistent amount of financial support to the parish by making a commitment of planned giving through the annually renewed Stewardship commitment card and making a good faith effort to fulfill that commitment through regular contributions.
FAMILY VOLUNTEER HOURS
Service time is required in order to keep tuition/fees down and help families invest fully in their child’s educational experience. Holy Family Parish School requires all families to commit to a minimum of 50 volunteer hours (25 total hours for single parent families and families with only an 8th grade student) by volunteering for school and parish activities. Parents have the option to buy out these hours at $30 per hour.
SUPPORT OF SCHOOL FUNDRAISING EFFORTS
Tuition and fees only partially cover the actual cost of education; therefore parents agree to participate in school advancement efforts and fundraising.
- HFK School Fund Campaign
- Complete an HFK School Fund Campaign form
- Donation or procurement of cash or item(s) at a minimum value of $200
- Attend the Auction
Tuition assistance funds are set aside to ensure that tuition is not a barrier for any parish student who wishes to attend Holy Family Parish School. Assistance is based on demonstrated family need, and all parish families are eligible. Once accepted into HFK, tuition assistance applications are available online. Click here to go to our FACTS Grant and Aid application site.
Preschool 2020-2021 Tuition
The chart below reflects the tuition rate for the current 2020-2021 school year. Parents have the option to pay tuition in one payment, two payments, or 10 payments August through May. Second child receives a 10% discount.
|Preschool I Half Day
3 days per week (T-Th)
|$4,630||T-Th 8:30-11:30 am|
|Pre-Kindergarten Full Day||$10,400||M 8:30-2pm
|Pre-Kindergarten Half Day
5 days per week (M-F)
|Pre-Kindergarten Half Day
4 days per week (M-Th)
Current Family Registration Fee: $125
New Family Registration Fee: $225